Development and testing of cutting-edge vision-based Autonomous Driving and ADAS systems require lots of real tests in different driving situations encountered under different road conditions. These time-consuming, hard to repeat, costly, and due to the limited number of executed test scenarios unreliable road tests, can be largely substituted with Xylon’s logiRECORDER Automotive HIL Video Logger. This all-in-one data logger enables non-intrusive and low latency recording of raw multi-channel video and network data, data analysis, and synchronous playback of the logged data in realistic Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations that replicate test-vehicle’s multi-camera video system and in-vehicle data busses on developer’s desk.
Data logging in test cars and data playback in HIL simulators and tests.
Replay road or synthetic data into the ECU under test and record ECU’s responses.
Raw data interfacing to various car’s sensors with no additional MTU boxes.
Multiple units stack into one logger with more interfaces, data bandwidth and storage space.
Central timestamping and data manipulation out of reach of PC based data loggers.
Software stack includes intuitive dashboard and SDK for custom developments.
- Single box solution for data logging in test cars and data playback in Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulators and tests
- Replay of road recorded or synthetically generated stimuli data into an ECU under test, and simultaneous recording of the ECU’s responses
- Best-in-class raw data interfacing to car sensors with no additional MTU boxes (MTUs = Measurement Testing Units)
- Simultaneous connections of up to twelve (12) imaging sensors, up to twenty (20) automotive busses and multiple Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Multiple units stack into one logger with more interfaces, data bandwidth and storage space, e.g. >25 Gbps and 64 TB with two connected units
- Xylon’s FPGA-based modular design enables central timestamping and precise data manipulation out of reach of PC-based data loggers
- The software stack includes an intuitive dashboard and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom applications developments
- Rugged and certified housing withstands use over a wide temperature and vibration range – already proven in some of the harshest places on the planet
FPGA-based processing enables high performance and flexible customizations
Xilinx® Zynq® SoC and FPGA chipset
Sustained 12.8 Gbps logging bandwidth
Storage capacity up to 32 TB (4x SSD exFAT, off-the-shelf)
Optional Intel® Atom® accelerator board
100 ns timestamping; GPS, PPS and PTP synchronization
Stacked units multiply logging bandwidth and storage capacity
VIDEO & RADAR & LIDAR
6 video slots enable direct interfacing with up to 12 different cameras
Raw interfaces: TI FPD-Link III, Maxim GMSL1 and GMSL2, HDMI, Aurora over LVDS
I2C tunneling for non-intrusive operation
Data formats: MDF4 and ROS
Raw data visualization: Dashboard and HDMI display out
NETWORKS & INTERFACES
High-Speed HIL Ethernet links
x2 10 GbE Ethernet
x4 1 GbE Ethernet through Intel Atom (TAPI parsing, etc.)
x2 I/O slots for high-speed in-vehicle
x3 1 GbE Ethernet
x4 100BASE-T1 (OABR)
x1 I/O slot for mid-speed in-vehicle
x8 I/O slots for low-speed networks enable up to 16 ch. to match any application
CAN HS, CAN LS, CAN FD, LIN, UART, GPS, Digital I/O, Analog I, Microphone
Vehicle databases: CAN DBC, LIN LDF, FlexRay FIBEX
Data formats: PCAP, MDF4, ASC
Designed and validated for use in test cars in harsh environments
Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
9-24 VDC, 100 W
μCTRL-controlled graceful shutdown, etc.
Size: 281 x 350 x 110 mm
Ambient temperature: -20 – 60 °C
- logiRECORDER logger unit
- CP1 power supply adapter with the power cable (lab use)
- CP1 battery power supply harness (test car use)
- wire rope vibration isolators
- assembly screws
- SSD mobile rack key
|Product name||Product number||Description|
|logiRECORDER-3.2||60-00004-19-00001||Automotive HIL Video Data Logger|