Development and testing of cutting-edge vision-based Autonomous Driving and ADAS systems require lots of real tests in different driving situations encountered under different road conditions. These time-consuming, hard to repeat, costly, and due to the limited number of executed test scenarios unreliable road tests, can be largely substituted with Xylon’s logiRECORDER Automotive HIL Video Logger. This all-in-one data logger enables non-intrusive and low latency recording of raw multi-channel video and network data, data analysis, and synchronous playback of the logged data in realistic Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations that replicate test-vehicle’s multi-camera video system and in-vehicle data busses on developer’s desk.
SINGLE BOX SOLUTION
Data logging in test cars and data playback in HIL simulators and tests.
SIMULTANEOUS LOGGING & PLAYBACK
Replay road or synthetic data into the ECU under test and record ECU’s responses.
BEST-IN-CLASS VEHICLE INTERFACING
Raw data interfacing to various car’s sensors with no additional MTU boxes.
Multiple units stack into one logger with more interfaces, data bandwidth and storage space.
FPGA-BASED MODULAR DESIGN
Central timestamping and data manipulation out of reach of PC based data loggers.
COMPLETE SOFTWARE STACK
Software stack includes intuitive dashboard and SDK for custom developments.
- Single box solution for data logging in test cars and data playback in Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulators and tests
- Replay of road recorded or synthetically generated stimuli data into an ECU under test, and simultaneous recording of the ECU’s responses
- Best-in-class raw data interfacing to car sensors with no additional MTU boxes (MTUs = Measurement Testing Units)
- Simultaneous connections of up to twelve (12) imaging sensors, up to twenty (20) automotive busses and multiple Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Multiple units stack into one logger with more interfaces, data bandwidth and storage space, e.g. >50 Gbps and 128 TB with two connected units
- Xylon’s FPGA-based modular design enables central timestamping and precise data manipulation out of reach of PC-based data loggers
- The software stack includes an intuitive dashboard and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom applications developments
- Rugged and certified housing withstands use over a wide temperature and vibration range – already proven in some of the harshest places on the planet
FPGA-based processing enables high performance and flexible customizations
Xilinx® Zynq® SoC and FPGA chipset
Sustained 12.8 Gbps logging bandwidth
Storage capacity up to 32 TB (4x SSD exFAT, off-the-shelf)
Optional Intel® Atom® accelerator board
100 ns timestamping; GPS, PPS and PTP synchronization
Stacked units multiply logging bandwidth and storage capacity
VIDEO & RADAR & LIDAR
6 video slots enable direct interfacing with up to 12 different cameras
Raw interfaces: TI FPD-Link III, Maxim GMSL1 and GMSL2, HDMI, Aurora over LVDS
I2C tunneling for non-intrusive operation
Data formats: MDF4 and ROS
Raw data visualization: Dashboard and HDMI display out
NETWORKS & INTERFACES
High-Speed HIL Ethernet links
x2 10 GbE Ethernet
x4 1 GbE Ethernet through Intel Atom (TAPI parsing, etc.)
x2 I/O slots for high-speed in-vehicle
x3 1 GbE Ethernet
x4 100BASE-T1 (OABR)
x1 I/O slot for mid-speed in-vehicle
x8 I/O slots for low-speed networks enable up to 16 ch. to match any application
CAN HS, CAN LS, CAN FD, LIN, UART, GPS, Digital I/O, Analog I, Microphone
Vehicle databases: CAN XML DBC and ARXML, LIN LDF, FlexRay FIBEX XML
Data formats: PCAP, MDF4, ASC
Designed and validated for use in test cars in harsh environments
Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, automotive vibration and shock-proof
9-24 VDC, 100 W
μCTRL-controlled graceful shutdown, etc.
Size: 281 x 350 x 110 mm
Ambient temperature: -20 – 60 °C
- logiRECORDER logger unit
- CP1 power supply adapter with the power cable (lab use)
- CP1 battery power supply harness (test car use)
- wire rope vibration isolators
- assembly screws
- SSD mobile rack key
|Product name||Product number||Description|
|logiRECORDER-3.2||60-00004-19-00001||Automotive HIL Video Data Logger|